New Business Manager / Sales Person with German
Location: preferably Krakow / partially remote (80-90%)
Dekoeko.com is an upcycling B2B marketplace with e-commerce that is revolutionizing the way we think about waste. We cooperate with the best designers, startups and entrepreneurs from around the world to transform company waste into original and creative consumer products. Our mission is to create the first global platform to develop the market of upcycling products and services.
We are a team of exceptional people who share a common passion for the circular economy, unique design and ethical business.
Do you want to be part of circular change?
Currently we are looking for a person responsible for acquiring new business clients on the Polish and European markets.
- Acquiring new business clients for the company;
- Creating databases with clients and key upcycling partners in Poland and abroad;
- Generating sales leads;
- Preparing offers and cost estimates in cooperation with Project Manager;
- Negotiating and converting offers into contracts;
- Organizing and conducting business meetings;
- Preparing a schedule of sales activities;
- Defining and delegating tasks necessary to run the project;
- Taking care of good and long-term relationships with clients;
- Good knowledge of English (minimum B2 level);
- Knowledge of German at the communicative level (however, this is not a necessary condition, we will also consider applications without this requirement met)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B sales; preferably in retail chain and home&decor industry;
- Experience in managing the entire sales process - from client acquisition to closing a sale;
- Great communication skills;
- Striving for sales success;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Independence and liability in the implementation of entrusted tasks;
- Creativity and openness to using new solutions and concepts;
- Good manners;
- Excellent work organization, the ability to conduct online processes (70-80%);
- Team work skills;
- Resistance to stress;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite;
- Interest in eco-design, circular economy and upcycling will be an advantage
- Work in an extremely innovative area of brand upcycling / circular economy in Poland and abroad;
- Possibility to work full-time or part-time;
- Constant development;
- An environment open to creativity and the possibility of implementing your own initiatives;
- Interesting projects for global clients;
- Possibility of partial remote work;
- Bonus system depending on the achieved results;
- Business trips in native country and abroad.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
✉️ Please include the clause: „I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realisingthe recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of suchdata, and repealing Directive 9546EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”