Full Stack Developer (RubyOnRails + Vue) (mid)
Location: Remote work, partly in Krakow (after the pandemic circumstances cease).
Dekoeko.com is an upcycling B2B marketplace with e-coommerce that is revolutionizing the way we think about waste. We cooperate with the best designers, startups and entrepreneurs from around the world to transform company waste into original and creative consumer products. Our mission is to create the first global platform to develop the market of upcycling products and services.
We are the team of exceptional people who share a common passion for the circular economy, unique design and ethical business.
Do you want to be part of circular change?
- Ongoing development of B2B marketplace Dekoeko.com with e-commerce and its other functionalities;
- General technical support;
- Preparation of a plan and schedule of works;
- Fixing bugs;
- Managing changes in projects and problem solving;
- Brainstorming with the team;
- Exposure to new technologies;
- Ruby on Rails 5.2 - advanced level (good to know Spree framework 3.7);
- Experience with Ubuntu or similar;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Effective oral and written communication in English
- Experience with Spree e-commerce framework would be a huge plus;
- Responsibility for the final effect;
- Multitasking skills;
- It will be nice if you have: interest in design, eco design, circular economy, upcycling (not necessary).
- Work in an extremely innovative area of brand upcycling / circular economy in Poland and in the Netherlands;
- An open minded environment, possibility to implement your own initiatives;
- Work remotely or in our office in Kraków (when covid restriction allow);
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit our website www.dekoeko.com.
✉️ Please include the clause: „I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realisingthe recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of suchdata, and repealing Directive 9546EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”